Friday, January 25, 2008

It's been a long long time!

Wow! I really can't believe the last time I was on here was in August! Over 5 months ago!

I guess I've been pretty busy.....let's think....the following has happened:

- Phil came to visit for 3 weeks....had such a brilliant time that I decided to move to Perth with him! Who would've thought! Scary!
- Hilary visited two days after Phil left...much fun and girly gossip as you can imagine....shame we're not together on a more frequent basis!
- Dad and Colette came to stay for a couple weeks....took them to Newport and Boston...very cool to catch up and hilarious that I'll soon be living just around the corner from them in Perth!
- Mum and Leith came to stay for two weeks....another trip to Boston....was a super visit....having two mum's doting on you is absolutely great!
- Phil cam back for another three week stint during December and we had some further adventures in NY...Phil spent a couple days visiting DC
- We went to the UK, Spain and Portugal over xmas....very cool catching up with my friends Trev and Sam (seeing their new house!), meeting a few of Phil's clan and then triping around with Steven my cuz and his friend. Lots of fun, but pity it wasn't warmer and sunnier!
- Returned to NY and the countdown is really on! Wish I was in Perth already!
- Handed in resignation and I'm on my way very soon! ;-)

Yay...can't wait...talk soon xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.